Our 2018 Cancer Research Institute Immunotherapy Patient Summit series comes to San Diego on October 27, 2018.
Registration is not yet open. Contact email@example.com to be notified when registration is open.
The Summit is a free half-day Saturday event that provides a forum for patients, caregivers, and advocates to meet together along with scientific and healthcare experts to learn more about how new breakthroughs in immunotherapy are changing standards of care for all cancers.
The program will be held on Saturday, October 27, begin at 10:00am, and conclude at 3:30pm. Throughout the day we offer appointments with clinical trial navigators (free and confidential). Set up an appointment in advance when you register online.
- 9:00am: Registration and networking
- 10:00am: Welcome and introduction from Cancer Research Institute staff
- 10:15am: Basics of immunotherapy presentation by an expert physician-scientist
- 10:45am: Latest immunotherapy research update panel discussion with four expert physician-scientists
- 11:30am: Patient perspective talk by a patient treated with immunotherapy
- 12:00pm: Free catered lunch and networking
- 1:00pm: Demystifying clinical trials presentation by Cancer Research Institute staff
- 1:15pm: Demystifying clinical trials panel discussion with patients treated in clinical trials
- 2:00pm: Refreshment break
- 2:15pm: Breakout sessions for small groups of moderated discussion with expert physician-scientists on specific cancer types or general immunotherapy
- 3:15pm: Closing remarks from Cancer Research Institute staff
- 4:00pm: Final clinical trial navigator appointments end
Follow our Patient Summit series across the United States with the hashtag #CRISummit.